Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FLY ing

Today is a beautiful day. As part of moving forward in this season I have decided to end the CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) and start FLYing (Finally loving myself). I have started the baby steps to accomplish this adventure. My first step was to shine my kitchen & bathroom sinks before I went to bed. The shinny sink is to remind me of who I am. Pretty easy task. My second step was that when I got up this morning I was to get dressed from head to toe including hair and makeup. Most people do that already but not me. I can stay in my PJ's all day since I work from home but not anymore. My baby steps will eventually turn into a daily habit after 27 days. It will take time to remove the CHAOS however my life didn't get this way overnight. I am moving forward!!

No comments: