Monday, June 2, 2008

Fishin

No, I don't fish and don't care to fish however, my church was having a connect time together at Circle M pond. My boys have never fished, my husband was fixing my brakes on my van and I enjoy connecting with friends so, I loaded up the boys and off to Circle M we went. Friends, Flo and George brought extra fishing poles and yummy food for everyone to enjoy. With the help of friends, my boys were able to fish for the first time! It was so funny when my youngest, Tyler caught his first fish! He quite didn't know what to do with it. With the help of Flo and our pastor Mike he was able to pull the fish out of the pond to admire but was too scared to touch the fish. He would bait the hook with a slimy worm but wouldn't touch the fish! Go figure! He also met a friend named Austin who put the fish back into the pond for him. Connecting with friends on a beautiful evening with food and fishing!!!! How wonderful!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! It was a beautiful evening at the pond...I don't fish either...but had a great time doing my thing...visiting with my good freinds from OPC!

Anonymous said...

hey thats a nice fish!!!! did ya eat it? i would of!