Friday, May 2, 2008

Love your God

Deuteronomy 6:5 tells me to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength"

I can choose to love our God by praying
everyday and being still and letting Him speak to me.

I can choose to love our God by reading His word
everyday and meditate on those words that God is teaching me.

Being obedient to God is just one commandment he asks of me.

I am choosing to be obedient and I am not going to look back.....

I am "Moving Forward" with my walk with Christ so that I can be more like him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is perfect! I loved what you had to say! Isn't this fun! This is a great way to "see" each other a little differently, don't you think?
I think I am moving forward to...except there is always something that comes up and causes me to stumble...more or less. BUT I choose to stand up and step up and move forward...no matter what!
Thanks for your post!