Saturday, September 27, 2008

Encouragement

When the stress gets high and your nerves are stretched and your strength is draining, STOP for a moment. Sit back in your chair, close your eyes, and repeat these words:
"He strengthens those who are weak and tired".(Isa 40:29)

Our strength falls back sometimes as we work hard to accomplish the things we've be given to do.

"But those who trust in the LORD for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak."(Isa 40:31)

Ask God to keep this promise for you, right now--and don't allow yourself to wonder whether He can or will answer. God delights in making promises (note how many He makes in the Bible), and He delights in keeping those promises. So, draw upon His strength.

Do not be afraid---I am with you! I am your God---let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you. (Isa 41:10)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl!
Love the new pic at the top of your screen!
And what a word or encouragement this morning! Thanks!
I enjoyed Marhta Munizzi Friday night with you and the other praise dancers....yes, we were all praise dancing alright...and it was good!

Unknown said...

Tammy!....Where are you??????? I miss your blog entries...Do you miss me too????