Friday, September 5, 2008

Lady Bugs


Ladybugs are so round, pretty, colorful, spotted and live about 2-3 years. They have been coming around me for the past month or so. They visited me at the beach, in my friends car in New Jersey and last night, two ladybugs on top of each other dropped in my lap! They have caught my attention. Why, I am still trying to figure it out. What is going through my mind right now that God is talking to me through these LadyBugs. I think he is telling me that the world is very colorful but watch for the spots of sin and evil. Not to let color of the world fool me but remind me. Also I think he is telling me is that I meed to teach and protect my children from sin and evil where ever they are just as the Ladybug protects the farmers crops. That feeling comes from a Deeper Still Conference where Kay Arthur told us as parents we need to step up our parenting to our children and teach them the word and for us not to expect the church to teach them. It is our responsibility to teach them the word not the church. So for now, I will be still and listen to God as he speaks to me through the LadyBugs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!...Thanks for the reminder to teach our kids about the tempting, colorful ways of the world and how to protect ourselves from sin.
I love how you see the world around you Tammy. I believe you are learning what God has for you...keep sharing so I can learn too.

God Seeker said...

I appreciate your sharing about ladybugs and how God used these little, sometimes annoying creatures to teach you TRUTH from His Word. I am encouraged by your walk with the Lord. He is all around us. Keep seeking Him and teaching your children His ways.

In His Love,
Renee
Phil. 4:13